Summon - OneSearch at WCU Libraries
- March 10, 2015: Books, DVDs, and other physical items at WCU Libraries now show up with the location information, such as "Presser Music Library Stacks: Books," "Main Collection, 3rd floor," etc.
- February 27, 2015 :
ebrary books are now available as "Full Text Online" books in OneSearch. EBSCO ebooks are still only available via the "Check Availability" link that goes to the PILOT Library Catalog and then to the full text online.
- January 2015 :
Saved items will be cleared either after 20 mins. of inactivity or when the browser window is closed
Questions? Comments? Confusions? Please let us know - we're here
for you! Contact a Reference Librarian or just send us your ideas and feedback!
What is included in OneSearch?
- records from the PILOT Library Catalog for print and other resources (NOTE: Records are updated periodically; for new items use PILOT)
- journal, newspaper and magazine articles and citations from the libraries’ database and e-journal collections.
- Entries from online book collections such as Credo and Blackwell Reference Online
- Online music and video from Alexander Street Press, Naxos Music Library and other library databases
- Open access resources in the public domain from the HathiTrust Digital Library.
Frustrated by too many results or not finding what you need?
Many databases have their own specialized searching so it may be more effective to go directly to the subject-specific database. See the Databases tab on the Libraries’ homepage