Summon - OneSearch at WCU Libraries
- January 2015 :
Saved items will be cleared either after 20 mins. of inactivity or when the browser window is closed
- December 2014:
- Due to the recent suspension of some demand-driven Ebrary ebook collections, in OneSearch you will discover ebook titles that show as "not available." This problem should be resolved during January 2015.
- Newly-indexed content includes LGBT Thought and Culture, Classical Scores Library (Vol. 3), PBS Video Collection, International Index to Film Periodicals
Questions? Comments? Confusions? Please let us know - we're here
for you! Contact a Reference Librarian or just send us your ideas and feedback!
What is included in OneSearch?
- records from the PILOT Library Catalog for print and other resources (NOTE: Records are updated periodically; for new items use PILOT)
- journal, newspaper and magazine articles and citations from the libraries’ database and e-journal collections.
- Entries from online book collections such as Credo and Blackwell Reference Online
- Online music and video from Alexander Street Press, Naxos Music Library and other library databases
- Open access resources in the public domain from the HathiTrust Digital Library.
Frustrated by too many results or not finding what you need?
Many databases have their own specialized searching so it may be more effective to go directly to the subject-specific database. See the Databases tab on the Libraries’ homepage