Training and Organization Development strives to educate, enrich, and empower individuals and teams by providing resources and services that help optimize learning, develop careers, and maximize performance. Selected services include:
- Professional/Personal Development: Offering curated and developed learning content delivered in facilitator-led and virtual learning, retreat and customized training, social media, and coaching formats.
- Talent Management: Supporting leaders to ensure they have the right people in the right roles with the right skills and future talent being developed to address inevitable turnover. Also helping onboard new employees to ensure successful integration, retention, and engagement.
- Performance/Team Strengthening: Helping individuals and groups further develop their skills and abilities to more efficiently and effectively work, communicate, and produce.
- Change Management/Process Redesign: Helping teams, departments, and committees plan and implement major changes (i.e. reorganizations, new/modified processes, space changes, etc.).
- Strategic Planning: Working with individuals and teams/departments to create vision, strategies, and accountability to reach desired outcomes with minimal disruption and effective communication.
Search our website to learn more about our valuable services and contact us today to get started with a needs assessment. Your success is only a few clicks away!
- 6/1/15 Communication Training Boot Camp (pre-recorded series)
- 6/11/15 New Employee Orientation (facilitator led)
- 7/1/15 Leadership Training Boot Camp (pre-recorded series)
- 8/1/15 Productivity Training Boot Camp (pre-recorded series)
- 9/3/15 NEW Employee Orientation/Welcome (facilitator led)
View all upcoming programs and descriptions and register for those that may benefit you.
This summer, get fit for your future by signing up for our Training Bootcamps! Each of these bootcamps will provide you with 24/7 access for one month to five pre-recorded programs that will help maximize your performance both personally and professionally. Areas of focus include Communications, Leadership, and Productivity.