201 Carter Drive, Suite 100
West Chester, PA 19383
On-Campus Training & Coaching Opportunities
"Negaholics No More"
(30 Minute Teleseminar)
Click Here to listen
Learn how you can survive... and transform the negativity in yourself and your organization. (Based on the book of the same title).
The Bully at Work Teleseminar Series
The Bully at Work Teleseminar Series
This four-part, 30 minute, pre-recorded teleseminar series is highly recommended and suitable for all employees, including managers and supervisors.
CLICK to listen to “What Everyone Must Know”
CLICK to listen to “Are You Being Bullied?”
CLICK to listen to “The Four Pronged Response to Workplace Bullying”
CLICK to listen to “Empower Yourself. Handle the Bully”
Listen at your own convenience!
The teleseminar series’ purpose is to educate and empower individuals to eradicate workplace bullying. It outlines several options and their likely outcomes. However, it is up to each listener to decide which course of action is appropriate to his or her situation. No single course of action is recommended above others. Listeners are also encouraged to seek the services of a Human Resource professional.
As mentioned in the first teleseminar, a bully is not a victim, he or she is a target. The word victim implies total helplessness. About 75% of people who are bullied tend to have some level of self-awareness, self-esteem and assertiveness to handle the bully and either not take it personally and/or assert back with confidence. This teleseminar series will equip all employees with skills to cope effectively with workplace bullying, including protecting your health and managing your stress level, and confronting the workplace bully. Managers and supervisors will gain a better insight into what bullying looks like and how it feels to the target and be able to assess whether conditions in your department encourage bullying and how to change that.
In closing, if you have a question that you would like to see answered in an upcoming teleseminar, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions Answered in Teleseminar One:
1. Who is this teleseminar series for?
2. What is workplace bullying?
3. Why do we tolerate workplace bullying?
4. How common is workplace bullying?
5. Is workplace bullying the same as harassment?
6. How can workplace bullying hurt people?
7. What’s the difference b/w bullying and abuse?
8. How can workplace bullying hurt an organization?
9. Can workplace bullying and its effects be stopped?
Questions Answered in Teleseminar Two:
1. Is there a correlation between bullies and gender, ethnicity, age or other demographic factors?
2. How does a bully become a bully?
3. What motivates a bully?
4. Are there different categories of bullies? What behaviors are typical of these bullies?
5. What can you do to cope with each type of bully?
Questions Answered in Teleseminar Three:
1. What is the four pronged response to workplace bullying?
2. How do you go about stating the problem?
3. Why is it important to document and how do I document the bullying behaviors?
4. What are some other things the targets can do to protect themselves?
5. I know next time you will cover how to handle the bully and empower yourself. In the meantime, is there any advice you can give the listeners that could prime them for what they might experience in the next teleseminar?
Questions Answered in Teleseminar Four:
1. One positive step towards empowering yourself is to develop a support team. Who should be a part of this team?
2. Another important step towards empowering yourself is to build yourself esteem. How do you go about doing this?
3. How do you confront a bully?
4. What happens if your boss is the bully?
5. Can you go over what to expect when a target does decide to assert oneself?
6. How can you prepare to confront the bully?
7. When do you know if is time to leave the organization?
KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF CUSTOMER SERVICE
LISTEN to Part One (30 mins). Learn the perceptions behind customer service, and identify and gain strategies to adapt your communication style. You will also gain problem-solving skills needed to trouble shoot customers' concerns.
LISTEN to Part Two (30 mins). Angry or irate customers (internal or external) are something that almost everyone has to deal with at some point. Gain the skill of handling four types of difficult customers and managing your own emotional intelligence.
STRENGTHENING YOUR EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
LISTEN and learn the brain science behind EQ and assess your emotional intelligence in five major areas. Gain strategies on how to strengthen your EQ and help others apply their emotional intelligence in challenging situations.
In addition, we are currently working on delivering a five part teleseminar series that covers How to Deal with Difficult People—co-workers, bosses, employees, customers, and across departments. Often bullies are confused with difficult people and vice a versa. We hope you continue to find value in these teleseminars and share what you learn with others so that we can continue to work towards minimizing and eliminating negative behaviors at work. If you would like to register for “How to Deal with Difficult People” or have a question you want addressed, please e-mail email@example.com or call x0476.