Department of Nursing
West Chester University
Nursing Department News
- The 31st Annual Mary Kline Day will be held on Thursday, October 9, 2014 at Sykes Theater.
- The Xi Delta Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau will be celebrating its 20th anniversary with a Wine and Cheese Reception following the Mary Kline Day Program at 4:30 pm, October 9, 2014.
- The DNP program is accepting applications for Cohort 4, which will begin in Spring 2015.
- The MSN program is accepting applications for our new CNS Adult Gerontology track beginning in Fall 2014.
- The Advance 2 BSN program will begin accepting applications for the Spring 2015 Cohort on September 1, 2014.
- The Department of Nursing was one of six nursing programs recognized by the IBC Foundation of Philadelphia and the National League for Nursing for Excellence in Geriatric Education and Practice. Drs. Cheryl Schlamb and Christine Moriconi were recognized for the development of a simulation scenario in the area of teaching care of older adults.
- Dr. Megan Mraz, Dr. Christine Thomas and Lois Rajcan, MSN, RN will be presenting at the Sigma Theta Tau International Research Conference in Hong Kong on “Blood Aspiration during Intramuscular Injection”
in July of 2014.
Last update: 9-July 2014