MSC Home Page
WCU Math/Science Depts.
Local Team Goals
Local Team Directory
- Design a center website to promote collaboration
among project members, initiate threaded discussions and
chat groups, provide links to related sites, and
disseminate information regarding course revision, local
professional development opportunities, workshops,
training sessions, course offerings, school activities,
student information, and symposiums.
- Gather and disseminate, via brochures and website,
information from around the state and country on
constructivist training and methods.
- Provide currently available lesson plans and workshop
kits to local K-16 faculty and statewide faculty
involved with the project.
- Provide site for discussions among teachers,
scientists, etc. on teaching methods, content, and other
- Provide information on changing state standards in
teaching, certification standards, etc.
- Link to and support the center for the study of the
West Branch Susquehanna River drainage, centered at
LHUP, but for the use of all K-16 schools.
- Act as an equipment and training center resource for
- Provide collaboration through chat groups and
threaded discussions by all members of the project