Temple University School of Dental Medicine
Time of Application:
- After at least 90 credits completed at WCU.
Standards of the Program:
- Minimum total SAT score (critical reading and math) of 1150.
- Student must be a science major at WCU with the necessary prerequisites for dental school. Students will complete at least 1 year of English, 1 year of biology, 1 year of inorganic chemistry, and 1 year of organic chemistry by the end of their sophomore year, and 1 year of physics by the end of their junior year (with the associated laboratory coursework).
- Minimum basic science GPA of 3.20 or better, science GPA of 3.20 or better.
- Student can receive conditional acceptance based upon the anticipated completion of the above requirements before June 30th of the admission year.
- Interview with the WCU Pre-Medical Committee
- Complete successful interview at Temple University School of Dental Medicine.
Student must self-identify as interested in the program so that you take the necessary courses and meet academic standards. No supplemental application is required.
- Interview with WCU Pre-Medical committee during the fall of junior year.
- Receive letter of support from WCU Pre-Medical Committee.
- DAT exam must be taken no later than October of junior year.
- Submit an application through AADSAS during the fall of junior year.
- Interview with Temple University School of Dental Medicine.
- Admission to Temple University School of Dental Medicine upon completion of senior year at WCU.