COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES
- Do not need to have an undergraduate degree in Mathematics or Applied Statistics.
- GREs are not required. However, borderline candidates for admission or candidates with degrees from foreign institutions may be required to present GRE scores at the discretion of the Program Director.
- Pre-Requisite for Admissions: In addition to meeting the basic admission requirements of the University, applicants should have knowledge of calculus, i.e., a foundation in differentiation and integration, including multivariate techniques. Deficiencies, as determined by the Program Director, may be removed by successfully completing appropriate course(s) or independently learning materials required for some courses.
- Complete the online application
- Provide two letters of recommendation
- Send transcripts from all previous academic institutions
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- If you do not have any background in mathematics, you can still enroll in the Certificate Program. If you wish to enroll in the MS program, you can meet the prerequisite requirements with two classes in Calculus, regardless of your undergraduate major.
- You may take up to 6 graduate credits (2 courses) without enrolling in the program. If you then decide to enroll in the program you can count these classes towards graduation.
- Our program is designed to be accessible to part-time and full-time students, with evening classes offered every semester.