Early and Middle Grades Education
- M.Ed. Early Childhood Education
- Applicants must have earned a bachelor's degree prior to enrollment from an accredited college or university in the United States.
- Prospective students must hold a Pennsylvania Level I certificate, or its equivalent, and have completed one year of full-time satisfactory PK-12 teaching experience in a public or private school.
- Submit online application
- Send all official transcripts from every institution attended.
- Send two professional recommendations
- Submit a written statement of professional goals.
- Candidates must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- This advanced degree program is designed to prepare individuals for leadership positions in the field as master teachers, administrators, and advocates for young children and their families.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION