Professional and Secondary Education
- M.Ed. Secondary Education
- Complete the online application
- Submit two letters of recommendations
- Send transcripts from all institutions attended to the Office of Graduate Studies.
- Submit a goal's statement essay.
- Be approved by the Department of Professional and Secondary Education for graduate work.
- Strongly recommended that the applicant have a valid teaching certificate and send evidence of teaching certification to Office of Graduate Studies.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Applicants whose certification is not in secondary education may, at the department chairperson's discretion, be required to take course work beyond the minimum semester-hour requirements for the degree.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION