Welcome ADP Students - Class of 2017
2013-2014 ACADEMIC YEAR
March 1st is our priority deadline.
- Complete your 2013-2014 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)on-line at www.fafsa.ed.gov. by our priority deadline. By submitting your FAFSA by our March 1st priority deadline you will also meet the PA State Grant May 1st deadline.
- PHEAA-The Pennsylvania Higher Education Assistance Agency –- may request additional information via email so please check your email account(s) on a regular basis.
- PIN-To sign the FAFSA you and your parent, will each, need a PIN - Personal Identification Number. Securing a PIN is part of completing the FAFSA. This PIN will be used as your electronic signature from this point forth.
- Master Promissory Note -MPN- you will use your PIN to sign your MPN, on-line, should you receive and accept a Federal Direct Student Loan and/or Federal Perkins Student Loan as part of your aid package.
- To be considered for financial assistance for the summer you are required to complete the 2012-2013 FAFSA and submit the Summer Aid Application to our office. Please contact our office via email email@example.com and we will send you the application via the same.
- Please DO NOT submit the summer application until you have submitted the 2012-2013 FAFSA.
All students are encouraged to apply for financial aid. Students selected for Verification may be required to provide income information and documents to confirm the information provided on the 2013-2014 FAFSA.
If you have questions please consider participating in our “Chat Sessions” available on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons from 3:30pm to 4:30pm. Or you may schedule a physical or telephone appointment. Please feel free to email us via firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by calling (610) 436-2627. Additional financial aid information is available in the financial aid section of the WCU website at www.wcupa.edu.
We are here to help!