- Meningitis vaccine- Pennsylvania law requires all college students living in campus housing in Pennsylvania to have a Meningococcal Vaccination or sign a waiver.
- Hepatitis B: series of 3 vaccines
- HPV Vaccination : 3 doses
- Influenza Vaccination (Flu Shot) is recommended annually.
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella - two doses of live MMR administered on or after the first birthday (students born before 1957 are exempt)
- Tetanus: Original series plus booster within 10 years: two doses of live varicella vaccine or physician documented history of the illness (chicken pox)
- TB skin tests are required for select students (education and nursing majors)
All students who receive an immunization or TB test must remain in the health center for 15 minutes for observation.