COE Technology Center
West Chester University
Faculty Loan Policy
- Equipment may be borrowed by Teacher Education faculty for use in the classroom, at professional meetings, and for research purposes.
- Faculty should first check if their department has the equipment (e.g., laptops) before arranging a loan.
- Equipment should be requested at least 3 days in advance.
- The initial loan period is three days and loans may be renewed if equipment is not requested by others. Special arrangements for longer loan periods may be made on occasion.
Student Loan Policy
- Education students may borrow most equipment to use for presentations and Teacher Education assignments.
- Some equipment (e.g., camcorders, laptops) is available for use in the field – with permission of the Tech Center staff.
- Equipment should be requested 3 days in advance of need.
- Late fees may be incurred, if equipment is not returned after 3 days .