Professional Testing Center (PTC)
Suite 129 Francis Harvey Green Library
- Monday: 10:30am - 2:30pm
- Tuesday: 1:30pm - 5:30pm
- Wednesday: 8:30am - 3:00pm
- Thursday: 8:30am - 7:00pm
- Friday: Closed
Outside entrance is accessible from the academic quad on the end of the FHG Library closest to Recitation Hall or to the right of Starbucks. It is near the intersection of Church St. and Rosedale Ave.
Things to remember
- Arrive 15 minutes early to allow for the check-in procedures
- Bring a valid government-issued ID containing your photograph and signature. Please note that candidates without proper ID will NOT be permitted to test.
- PTC follows West Chester University's Closings and Cancellation Procedures. See the home page or call WCU's information line at (610)-436-1000. Contact testing company for rescheduling an examination.
- It is recommended that you park in the Sharpless Street Garage at 15 Sharpless Street
- Street metered parking is also available on South High Street, University Avenue, South Church Street, and West Rosedale Avenue.
- Wheelchair accessible parking is available next to the Professional Testing Center. It is located north of West Rosedale Avenue between the blocks of South High Street and South Church Street.
Mrs. Gail Habbersett, email@example.com
Director of Professional Education, Certification and Compliance
302 Recitation Hall,
West Chester University
West Chester, PA 19383
Phone: 610-436-2426 Fax: 610-436-3102