Professional Testing Center (PTC)
Suite 129 Francis Harvey Green Library
- Monday - 8:30am-3:30pm
- Tuesday - 8:30am-3:30pm
- Wednesday - 8:30am-3:30pm
- Thursday - 8:30am-3:30pm
- Friday - 8:30am-3:30pm
Outside entrance is accessible from the academic quad on the end of the FHG Library closest to Recitation Hall, or to the right of Starbucks.
Things to remember
- Arrive 15 minutes early to allow for the check-in process
- Bring a valid government-issued ID containing your photograph and signature. Please note that candidates without proper ID will NOT be permitted to test.
- Please pardon our appearance through the construction of the academic quad. Headphones and earbuds are available to help reduce noise distractions.
- Free parking is available in M Lot through 8-22-14. M Lot is located at the intersection of S. Matlack Street and E. Campus Drive
- It is recommended that you park in the Sharpless Street Garage at 15 Sharpless Street
- Street metered parking is also available on South High Street, University Avenue, South Church Street, and West Rosedale Avenue.
- Wheelchair accessible parking is available next to the Professional Testing Center. It is located north of West Rosedale Avenue between the blocks of South High Street and South Church Street.
Mrs. Gail Habbersett
Director of Professional Education, Certification and Compliance
302 Recitation Hall
West Chester University
West Chester, PA 19383
The Professional Testing Center was designed to offer a convenient location for education majors to take the required PA tests for their program. The certified staff at the center provides a secure and comfortable environment for your examination and will make the process as easy as possible. Please call the center for any questions that are not answered on this web page and the staff will gladly assist you.