Nursing Department News
- The Department of Nursing has moved to 930 E. Lincoln Hwy in Exton.
- All nursing elective courses will be held on South campus with rooms as listed on the fall schedule (NSG 216, NSG 218 and NSG 221).
- All traditional undergraduate junior and senior level courses are now held at the Exton location.
- Graduate, Advance 2 BSN & RN-BSN classes (with the exception of Philadelphia classes) will be held at the Exton location. Students should refer to the D2L website for course specific information.
- The 32nd Annual Mary Kline Day will be held on Thursday, October 8, 2015 at Sykes Theater.
- The MSN program is accepting applications for our new CNS Adult Gerontology track.
- The Advance 2 BSN program will begin accepting applications for the Spring 2016 Cohort 12 on September 1, 2015.
Last update: 17-August-2015