Department of Nursing
West Chester University
Nursing Department News
- The WCU Nursing Spring 2013 Newsletter is now available.
- We are pleased to report our NCLEX-RN passing rate for 2011-2012 is 96.04%.
- The Nursing Lab underwent renovation greatly expanding the space for the high-fidelity simulators and patient beds.
- Many faculty are now in interim positions due to the departure of HSC Dean Barr. Dr. Mackey is now Interim HSC Associate Dean, Dr. Monturo is now Interim Nursing Department Chairperson, and Dr. Thompson is Interim Co-Coordinator of the Advance2BSN second degree program.
- Dr. Deborah Mandel is now a Certifed Distance Educator.
- Prof. Wendy Mortimer is now a Certified Nurse Educator.
- Dr. Christine Moriconi will be a speaker at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia on May 20, 2013 for parents of children with genetic disorders.
Last update: 24-April-2013