The Center for Social & Economic Policy Research at West Chester
University specializes in public opinion research. We provide up-to-date quantitative research,
combining superior service with academic expertise.
- To increase the accessibility of faculty resources to the West Chester community.
- To provide opportunities for students and faculty to apply research skills by
working with the community while also expanding their expertise.
- To assist local economic efforts by providing expertise and support for
conducting marketing and opinion surveys, evaluation studies, and other types of attitudinal
- To provide a cost-effective source of research services for the West Chester
- To enhance the quality of research activities through peer review and
interdisciplinary cooperation exchange.
- To provide the West Chester community with a locally based resource to assist
in the economic development of the area.
- To allow West Chester University to gain a measure of visibility in the
business/industrial community through services provided by the Center.