Geography and Planning
- Applicants should submit transcripts of all undergraduate work.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- Resume that indicates relevant work experience.
- Statement of career background and goals.
- GRE or other standardized scores are useful in the admission process, but not required.
- Admission is based on department evaluation of course work taken for the baccalaureate degree and additional course work, if any, in combination with the other criteria above.
Other Important Information
- The department welcomes qualified applicants who have no previous background in geography, although additional preliminary or concurrent work may be required.
- Prospective Students
- Current Students