COLLEGE OF HEALTH AND SCIENCES
- Candidates must have a BSN from an accredited nursing program OR RN applicants with bachelor's degrees in another discipline will be evaluated on an individual basis.
- Fill out online application through the Office of Graduate Studies web site.
- Send official transcripts from all institutions attended. Send directly to Office of Graduate Studies.
- Send two letters of recommendation
- A copy of the applicants RN license should be provided as well. Show evidence of current licensure as an RN in Pennsylvania.
- Undergraduate C.G.P.A. of at least 2.80
- Undergraduate course in statistics
- Send a written statement of professional goals to the Office of Graduate Studies.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- The MSN curriculum of West Chester University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) through 2019.
- If the applicant is a WCU graduate or took classes at WCU those transcripts do not need to be provided.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION