COLLEGE OF ARTS AND SCIENCES
- Admission to the Master of Arts in Spanish program is through the Office of Graduate Studies.
- Candidates should submit an application form
- Submit a goals statement in Spanish (send directly to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Send all undergraduate transcripts
- Send two references
- Applicants must have an undergraduate major in the language, or native fluency and a related four-year university degree.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- You may enroll in up to three seminars while you complete your application process.
- You will have six years to complete the Master of Arts program.
- You may transfer in up to six semester hours from another graduate school, if they are not part of an existing degree.
CONTACT FOR MORE INFORMATION