|| The Custodial Services Department of Facilities is responsible for providing cleaning services to all administrative and academic buildings and most residence halls. Services include vacuuming, daily wipe downs, trash removal and general floor care. We provide these services in all classrooms, offices, meeting/conference rooms, restrooms, locker rooms, hallways, lobbies/entrances, athletic areas and stairs on a regularly scheduled basis. Cleaning in residence halls occurs in all common areas such as hallways, lobbies and restrooms.
The Custodial Services Department offices are located in the
Speakman Building at 155 University Avenue.
- Janet Krackov, Secretarial Supervisor 610-436-3156.
- Denise Jordan, Custodial Secretary 610-436-2542.
- Patricia Shields,
Director of Custodial and Grounds 610-436-3155.
- Stephen McStravick,
PM Operations Manager 610-436-1083.
- Andre Brown,
AM Operations Manager 610-436-2621.
Hours of Operation: After hours and on weekends, please contact Public Safety at 610-436-3311.
Monday through Friday - 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
To request emergency custodial services:
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., call 610-436-3156.
- For emergency service requests at any other time, please contact Public Safety at 610-436-3311.
To request custodial services or custodial coverage for a specific event:
For information regarding buildings opened by Custodial Services:
To request exterminating services:
- Please submit a work request through iService desk. Please include room number, name and contact phone number.
To request assistance unlocking an interior door:
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.. call 610-436-3156
- At any other time contact Public Safety at 610-436-3311.
WCU identification will be requested before a Custodial Services employee will unlock an interior door. No one will be allowed to enter an office other than their own unless accompanied by a Public Safety officer.