RAM Fitness Programs Schedule: Spring 2017 begins: 01/23/2017
Ram Group Fitness Policies
- Class participation is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- There is a 10-minute grace period after which session is closed to late-coming participants.
This policy ensures proper warm up for participant safety.
- Appropriate athletic attire is required.
- Athletic footwear only permitted on wooden floors. Bare feet or socks permitted for
mind-body or specialty fitness classes only.
- Participants are required to follow the instructed format.
- No food permitted in studios.
- A persistence of low participation may result in the cancelling of Ram Group Fitness
classes at the discretion of the Assistant Director of Fitness Programs and Facility
Management, Brynn Crognale.
- During a WCU Closure due to weather, sessions will be CANCELLED
- During a WCU Delay, sessions will be pushed back to follow the Delay Schedule of the SRC building policies.