Wondering why you haven't received your financial aid award letter?
Remember you must...
- Submit a FAFSA and list West Chester University (003328) on the application.
- Be accepted as a "DEGREE" status student working toward a degree or certificate in an eligible program.
- Be accepted or enrolled in at least 6 credits - half time.
- Be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Meet the satisfactory academic progress (SAP) requirements as a degree student.
- Not be in default on a student loan or owe any repayment to a financial aid program.
- Not have a drug conviction for an offense that occurred while you were receiving federal student aid.
- Be registered for Selective Service, if you are male 18 or over.
Can you answer YES to ALL of the following questions?
*Check Each That Apply
If you have checked YES to every question above, and have still not received your Award Letter, please Email our office at Finaid@wcupa.edu and we will process your request.
- Prospective Students
- Current Students