IMPORTANT: Students beginning classes in fall 2014 will get information about this program in late July. Do not start it now-or you will need to do it again.
- Part 1 of the course takes approximately 2-3 hours to complete and we recommend that you take it in multiple sittings. You must have a score of 75 on the exam.
- To begin the program you must know your WCU ID number and email address. Your Student ID is composed of the numbers associated with your WCU email address.
- You will get an email about Part 2 about 45 days after completing Part 1.
Use Login ID: (copy and paste)
- You will need Internet access and audio capabilities.
- To avoid technical issues, please use any major web browser released within the previous two years.
- You may take the courses in multiple sittings.
- The courses may include surveys to help personalize your experience and measure students’ attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; the school will only receive information about the student body as a whole and will never see individual students’ answers.
- Should you experience problems, technical support is available 24/7 and can be accessed from the “Help” link within the course.
NOTE: For questions regarding login, password, or technical problems, call:
Live Phone Support: 866-384-9062