Student Resources: Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drug Concerns
- Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drug (ATOD) Programs
Student Health Services
- WCU Counseling & Psychological Services
12 Step Meetings
There are many local meeting places and times. Times do change-please call to confirm or check.
Click the Find a Meeting link on the left and select a location and time.
If you would like to meet another student to attend with please contact the ATOD staff through the Student Health Center.
Evaluation and Treatment
- Rehab After Work, Exton, PA 610-889-9939 x1
- Center for Addictive Diseases, Exton, PA 1-888-227-3898
- Gaudenzia Inc, West Chester, PA 610-429-1414 (will assist Chester County residents without insurance)
If you would like assistance with your insurance and setting up an appointment please contact the ATOD staff through the Student Health Center.
Meet others who live or have lived with the problem of alcohol abuse or alcoholism
- West Chester
Thurs. Morning 10 am
Calvary Lutheran Church, Rosedale Ave. & New St., West Chester, PA 19380
- For a complete list of locations visit: http://www.pa-al-anon.org