Student Health Services
West Chester University
- All students who have paid the Student Health Services fee are eligible to use services. Fees are added to the tuition and fees bill for all full-time undergraduate and graduate students.
- There is a $12 visit fee for all appointments at Student Health Services, including medical care, BASICS, and nutrition education.
- You may incur additional charges for medication or needed supplies. You may always request to be given information about getting prescriptions and supplies from an outside pharmacy.
Payment for Health Services:
- Charges for visits will automatically be posted to your student account.
- Charges will not reveal any confidential health information. You can pay for these charges at the Bursar’s Office or on line through Quickpay.
- The Bursars office accepts cash, checks or money orders.
- Payments on Quickpay can be made with either an e-check or credit card (American Express, Discover of Master Card).