If you or a friend were sexually touched without your permission...
- It's normal to feel confused, scared or angry.
- A trained professional counselor can help right now.
- They know how you feel and what to do next. (medically, legally and emotionally).
- Help is free & confidential - 24 hours a day.
|Call Chester County Crime Victims Center 610-692-7273
Other resources to help you handle the situation right away:
- West Chester Borough Police: 610-696-2700
- West Chester University Public Safety: 610-436-3311
- West Chester University Counseling Center*: 610-436-3201
- West Chester University Student Health Center: 610-436-2509
- West Chester University Women's Center: 610-436- 2122
- Valley Creek Crisis Intervention Center: 610-918-2100
- Brandywine Hospital: 610-353-8000
(sexual assault nurses always on staff, 24/7)
*(If the center is closed, a Resident Director (RD) or Public Safety can call the after-hours line to get you immediate support)