Ram's Eye View

West Chester University

West Chester University
West Chester, PA 19383

Withdrawal from the University

Students wishing to withdraw from the University may go to the Office of the Registrar or submit their withdrawal to the office in writing. Written notification is required for all withdrawals. If illness or some other emergency interrupts the student's University work, he or she must notify the Office of the Registrar at once. Unless a student withdraws officially, F grades will be recorded for unfinished courses.