West Chester University has made arrangements with a number of vendors who can provide products and services to make your stay on campus more enjoyable. Please use the links below to get more information about what these vendors have to offer.
- Rent a refrigerator and microwave from the exclusive source for these appliances at West Chester University, Campus Specialties, Inc. For information about renting, contact Campus Specialties, Inc. at http://www.mymicrofridge.com.
- Check out Campus Loft Company. They provide a steel Bed Riser which will elevate your University bed three feet higher to a height of around 5 feet, (depending on the bed), thus adding an additional 22 square feet of living space in your room. This is the safest riser available today holding over 2,500 lbs. Visit Campus Loft's website at www.877bedloft.com to gather information and place your order.
- Since 1971, National Student Services, Inc. has covered the personal property of students who live on-campus, off campus in apartments/private housing and those commuting from home. All policies are Replacement Cost coverage and protect the students personal belongings WORLDWIDE. Please contact National Student Services, Inc. by phone at (800) 256-6774 or their website www.nssi.com.
- Residence Hall Linens (RHL) provides a variety of bedding and accessories for students through a full range of bed and bath products, making it easier for students to outfit their rooms. Additional information can be found at www.rhl.org/wch or at 1-800-370-8279.
- Residents of the traditional residence halls and the South Campus Apartment Complex may only use Fire Shield extension cords and power strips. You can find out more about this program here . One power strip is supplied to each student. Additional items can be purchased at the SSI Bookstore.