Where and When Can I Buy a Permit?
Permits are sold at the Parking Services Office in the Peoples Building, Church Street, and University Avenue, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 2:00 pm throughout the year.
Fall 2017-2018 Parking Permit Sales:
Parking Permits for students are currently NOT on sale for the 2017-2018 academic year
- All students will receive an email, on their WCU account, in July with information regarding 2017-2018 parking permit sales
Summer Parking Information
- Summer Parking Dates
- Summer Parking begins on the Monday after commencement, and ends on the Friday before the first day of Fall classes each year.
- Parking permits are required in employee areas, visitor areas, and other specially designated spaces; These areas are enforced 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Parking Permits are not required in student designated parking spaces
- Online parking permit application is temporarily offline
- Apply in person
- Please bring valid Vehicle Regisration, Driver's License/University ID Card, and cash or check/money order.
- Mail-in your completed application along with copies of the Vehicle Registration, Driver's License, University ID Card, and a check or money order payable to "WCU Parking Fund" to:
- West Chester University
Parking Services Office
690 South Church Street
West Chester, PA 19383-3515
Parking Services will process the form and have it ready for pickup within ten working days of receipt.
Parking Ticket Holds
All outstanding parking tickets and holds must be cleared prior to purchasing an annual permit. You can view holds on your account in MyWCU. Parking tickets may be paid:
- Over the phone at 610-436-2552
- In person at the Bursar's Office
There are no refunds for parking permits. All Sales are Final.
- Prospective Students
- Current Students