The Labor Relations department at WCU is responsible for the administration of the AFSCME, APSCUF, OPEIU, SCUPA and SPFPA collective bargaining agreements. This includes the following functions:
- Representing the University at various meet and discuss sessions.
- Providing advice and labor relations training to the University managers on contract implementation and interpretation issues.
- Investigating and responding to grievances on behalf of the University.
- Serves as neutral third party in mediated sessions.
- Partner with PASSHE Labor Relations staff and the university's legal representative to provide documentation and other support to the arbitration process.
- Investigating complaints, scheduling PDC's, and administering disciplinary sanctions.
Since each disability and accommodation is unique, contact Trish Seningen or Lauren Krautheim, Department of Labor Relations, to discuss non-workers comp related disabilities. The Job Accommodation Network (JAN) website provides an A to Z list of Disabilities and Accommodations.