201 Carter Drive, Suite 100
West Chester, PA 19383
THREE POPULAR 60 MINUTE
The WCU Jeopardy Game Show
THE 90 MINUTE TREASURE
Go adventuring on the academic quad with only your satchel and your team. Together you will be challenged to complete five activities across campus to strengthen your creativity, problem solving, and communication skills. Unlock your "sweet" reward when you mix hard work with fun and adventure! Contact email@example.com to request your date of adventure!
Office Space Game Show:
The WCU Treasure Hunt:
HOW TO MOVE YOURSELF AND OTHERS THOUGH CHANGEWATCH this video. Become motivated to change what you need changed! (Change Anything can be found in our OD Library along with over 200 books and audios)
1. Remind yourself and others of past successes.
2. Focus on the rewards (or other possible rewards) of shifting.
3. If working through uncertainty, ask them what they would like to see at the end of the process.
4. Keep negative feedback solution focused.
5. Be aware of where you and others are in the change process. The Satir Change Model (see above) is a highly regarded process model used in both family counseling and organizational development.
6. Remind yourself that change is cyclical and a part of everyday life. If you are not changing, you are not giving yourself the opportunity to grow and learn from it.
7. Support the change agent so that you can stay informed of progress and help in the communication efforts.