Problems Logging In
Try these remedies for known myWCU login problems:
- If the myWCU login page does not load or says "session has expired."
- Deleting cookies and clearing cache will typically resolve this problem.
- If the system says that your "User ID and/or Password are invalid."
- If you are typing in the same working username/password as you do for Webmail, but the username/password fields clear when you click "Submit."
- Submit a Ticket to the IT Help Desk. It may be because you recently changed your name.
- Be sure to add, "Student Name change/myWCU login trouble" in the Description field.
If you forgot your password and have an employee, student, or retiree account, then please see our Account Password Reset form.
If you forgot your password and have been granted access to see a student's records (such as a parent), then please see our Forgot My Password form.
Deleting Cookies and Clearing Cache
Internet Explorer 8.0
- On the Tools menu, click "Internet Options."
- On the General tab, under "Browsing History," click "Delete..."
- This opens the Delete Browsing History dialog box.
- Check "Temporary Internet files" and "Cookies."
NOTE: DO NOT check "Preserve Favorites website data."
- Click "Delete."
Internet Explorer 7.0
- On the Tools menu, click "Delete Browsing History."
- This opens the Delete Browsing History window.
- Click "Delete all..."
- Click the checkbox to the left of "Also delete files and settings stored by add-ons."
- Click "Yes."
- On the Tools menu, click "Clear Recent History..."
- The Clear All History box provides you with options.
- Check every box.
- Click "Clear Now."
NOTE: Since you must completely shut down your PC in order to fully delete your temporary Internet files, you may wish to clear cache prior to shutting down your PC at the end of your workday.
- Home Close
- Prospective Students
- Current Students