All applicants must be registered WCU students.
ResNet Consultant (RC)
- The ResNet Consultant provides help desk and field support for both residential and commuter students.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage multiple priorities and provide excellent customer service to all campus technology users.
- Assist students with getting their computers hooked up to the campus network.
- Troubleshoots wired and wireless network connection over the phone or on-site location.
- Troubleshoots assorted computer problems on both Mac and PC platforms.
- Provide hardware and software technical support including configurations, installations, upgrades, and replacements.
- Performs diagnostics and escalates tickets as required to assure appropriate and prompt solutions to user problems.
- Perform maintenance on computers in the residence labs including upgrading software.
- Assist with special projects, document procedures and in-house training as needed.
- Requirements: Open to both undergraduate and graduate students in good academic standing
Any Declared Major
No previous computer/network support experience
Be available for scheduled training.
Able to work 10-20 hours/week
Residential Graduate Consultant (RHC)
The Graduate Consultant provides administrative support in programming ResNet internal and external websites
- Fills in support performed by ResNet Consultants as needed
- Performs specific tasks as assigned by the ResNet Manager
- Requirements: Computer Science Graduate Student in good standing.
- Knowledge of programming languages
- No previous computer/network support experience
- Be available for scheduled training
- Able to work up to 20 hours/week
Download Employment Application PDF. The Employment Application
or your resume can be delivered, faxed, or emailed to email@example.com. (Requires Adobe Reader)
Do you need to get Adobe Reader?