With Mediasite, you can record class materials, capture lectures and demonstrations,
and record students' work for future evaluation. Record information to be shared with
visitors, faculty, and staff. Recordings are made with special equipment located in
specific locations on campus, then saved on a separate (accessible) server. This may
be done with technical help or on your own (with prior training).
For more information on Mediasite, email Phil Riley or firstname.lastname@example.org and check out the FAST Schedule for training opportunities.
- Anderson Room 4, 103, and 111
- Brandywine Room 10
- E.O. Bull Room 40
- Graduate Business Center
- Merion Room 112
- Mitchell Hall Room 104, 105, and 107
- Recitation Room 311
- Recordings should be scheduled at least 3 weeks in advance. Arrangements need to be made for space and technical assistance which
require as much notice as possible.
- It is highly recommended that you attend training or a consultation before scheduling a recording.
- Please be aware of the location where you wish to record! Please let us know if you
are at the GBC or need a particular location so we can plan accordingly.
Fill out the following form to schedule a MediaSite recording: Mediasite presentation sign-up form
Viewing Requirements / Verify Computer Configuration Test Link