The Patron Information window
displays information about you, including: Personal Information, Charged Items,
Request Information, and Fines and Fees. To access this information you must
supply your patron barcode and last name in the Login screen.
Contains patron's name and address
as well as numbers for phone and fax.
Contains patron's charged item due
dates, item information (such as title, enumeration, chronology) and statuses.
If your library allows, you can renew a charged item.
To renew a charged item, click in the Renew? check
box beside the item and then click the Renew Items button.
- To uncheck the Renew? check boxes, click the Reset button.
Contains information about items for
which a patron has issued a hold, recall, call slip or short loan request.
This section can display 2 list boxes, if they are applicable to the patron:
Requests Pending and Items Available.
- Requests Pending contains the Title of the requested item, the
date the request expires (Expiration), its position in the holding queue
(Queue Position), the Status, and the date and time when the status was
applied (only call clip requests that have not been filled display a status,
status date and status time).
- Items Available informs you if any requested
items are available. Items Available contains the Title, the date the
availability expires (Expiration), and the location for pickup (Pickup
- For a call slip request that has not been filled, only the Title of the
item requested, the Status of the request, and the date and time when the
status was applied will display in the Requests Pending list box.
- For a call slip request that has been processed and Filled
and put on hold by a Call Slip operator, the Title of the item, the date after
which the item is no longer available (Expires), and the Pickup Location of
the item display in the Items Available list box. If your library charges
the item when the call slip request is Filled, the item displays on the
Charged Items tab in addition to displaying in the Items Available list box on
the Request Information tab.
The Status column in the Requests
Pending list box displays the statuses of
any call slip requests you have placed but that have not been filled.If a
- Accepted - you have successfully placed the request but it has not
yet been viewed by a Callslip operator
- Printed -
the request has been viewed by a Callslip operator but has not yet been
- Not Filled - the request has been processed but not filled by a
Callslip operator (a No Fill reason will display beside this status)
- Cancelled - the request has been cancelled by the patron or by the
- Expired - the request has expired; Error - an error has
occured during the processing of the Callslip request.
If allowed by your institution, any
pending or available request that displays in the Request Information section
of the Patron Information screen can be cancelled by the patron.
- To cancel a pending or available request, click in the Cancel? check
box beside the item and then click the Cancel Requests button.
- To unselect a Cancel? check box, click in the check box again.
- To unselect all of the Cancel? check boxes, click the Reset
Contains monetary charges the patron
has acquired, with the total amount due listed at the top. Also included: the
Date the charge was assessed or paid, a Title if applicable, the type of
charge or payment (Fee/Posting Type), how much charged (Fee), payments made
(Posting), and balance (Balance).
After you are finished viewing the
information, click one of the buttons at the top or bottom of the page to
perform another activity.
Send comments and suggestions to Dick Swain, email@example.com
These pages last updated on 3 January 2001