The Presser Music Library collection includes:
- Scores (printed music), arranged by the Dewey Decimal Classification System.
- Sound and Video Recordings, arranged by a locally developed classification system.
- Discs (Analog Recordings 33 1/3.)
- Compact Discs (Digital Recordings)
- Video Recordings (Cassettes and DVDs)
- Library Instruction
- Listening Facilities (phonographs, compact disc players, and cassette recorders)
- Scores, recordings, and reference materials are listed in the catalog and in the Music Library card catalog.
- Advanced Field Code Keyword Searching:
- Scores are listed by composer, distinctive title, and type of music.
- Sound recordings are listed by composer, distinctive title, type of music, performer(s), and manufacturer(s) names and numbers.
See also our Music Research Guide: http://subjectguides.wcupa.edu/music
Index to Art Songs and Arias in Anthologies
New Accessions Lists:
- CDs circulate for one week.
- DVDs and VHS tapes circulate for 3 days.
- LP records circulate only to faculty and staff.
- Scores circulate for six weeks.