Thank you for your interest in WCU in Philadelphia! West Chester University's Center City location offers the quality and affordable educational opportunities that West Chester University is known for, along with the accessibility and convenience that come with being in the heart of a major city.
Join us for an Information Session to learn more about the programs offered at WCU Philadelphia:
- Master of Social Work - Wednesday, March 29, 2017 from 5-7pm
- Criminal Justice (Undergraduate and Graduate) - Wednesday, April 12, 2017 from 5-7pm
- RN-BSN - Wednesday, April 19, 2017 from 5-7pm
- Bachelor of Social Work - Monday, April 24, 2017 from 5-7pm
Refreshments and check-in: 5:00 pm - 5:30 pm. Program begins at 5:30 pm.
What to expect:
- Overview of the application process and financial aid options
- Learn about WCU Philadelphia's graduate and undergraduate programs
- Meet WCU Philadelphia faculty, staff, and current students
Mellon Independence Center at 701 Market St., Concourse Level, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Please complete the following registration form for the Information Session.