+ Letter of Award
+ SAP Account Set Up/ Spending Grant Funds
+Post Award Meeting
- Letter of Award.
- Grant is not considered awarded until a formal Notice of Award is received from the sponsor. The notice will include:
- Performance period for grant
- Awarded budget
- Points of contact: Program Officer and Grants Officer
- Activities requiring prior approval
- Report/deliverable requirements
- Special terms and conditions – human subjects, publications, etc.
- Shortly after notification of award, a post-award meeting will be scheduled with the PI, a representative from OSR, restricted funds accountant, and representative(s) from your Chair and/or Dean’s office.
- At this meeting, we will discuss in detail the roles and responsibilities of the PI, OSR and restricted funds. We will review all the requirements and guidelines of the sponsor, the university and the Federal government and how these apply to your award.
PI Responsibility Checklist (PDF)
No Cost Extension Form (PDF)
Effort Reporting (PDF)