Department of Mathematics
West Chester University
Coordinator of the BS program in Statistics
Office: UNA 121
- B.S. San Jose State University
- M.S. University of Kentucky
- Ph.D. University of Kentucky
- 2007-2012 Assistant Professor West Chester University
- 2012-present Associate Professor West Chester University
- 2007-present Faculty Consultant for West Chester Statistical Institute
Mcclintock, S., Ma, Z., Rieger, R 2016., Incorrect Inference in Prevalence Trend Analysis due to Misuse of the Odds Ratio. Ann Epidemiol. 2016; 26: 136-140.
Greenwald, R., Mcclintock, S. D., Jarecki, K., & Monaco, A. 2015. A Comparison of Eye Movement Desensitization & Reprocessing and Progressive Counting Among Therapists in Training. Traumatology, 21, 1-6
- Soltys, S., Mcclintock S. 2013. Freakatistics: Discussion Assignments for the Statistics Classroom. PRIMUS 24 (1): 81-94.
Gallop, R. Atkins D., Rieger R., and Mcclintock S. 2012. A Model for Extreme Stacking of Data at Endpoints of a Distribution: Illustration with W-shaped Data. Statistical Methodology 10 (1): 29-45.
Mcclintock, S. 2011. Counting Priests, Paladins and Pets. Mathematics Teacher 105 (3): 214-218.
- The Fundamental Theorem of Asset Pricing with No Short Selling, JSM 2011
Freakatistics: Discussion Assignments for the Statistics Classroom JSM 2015