How To Register For A Tutor
The LARC is open: Register for tutoring:
Monday-Thursday from 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM Monday-Thursday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Friday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM Friday 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Last day to register for a tutor is April 19th!
Fall and Spring Semesters:
- Come to 224 Lawrence Center and fill out a request form. You must be present to be assigned.
- Make sure you give us the course name, course number, and section number.
- If our tutors are booked, you will be placed on a waiting list. We will contact you as soon as a space becomes available.
- Remember, tutors are assigned on a first come-first serve basis. If you anticipate a problem in a given subject, register early -- crisis tutoring does not work.
- The LARC cannot schedule more than one tutoring session per class, per week. Exceptions are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- If you have a learning disability or require individualized tutoring, let us know right away. We will try to accommodate your needs as much as possible.