ADP Summer Session Courses & Tutoring
- EDR Q20
- EDR 100
- MAT Q01
- MAT Q00
- ENG Q20
- EDR Tutoring – one session per week
- ENG Tutoring – one session per week
- MAT Tutoring – two sessions per week
During the Summer Session, students take two courses for a total of six credits:
- The courses students take during the summer session are determined by the results of the placement tests taken in May.
- The grades for Q00-level courses are counted in the student’s grade point average, but do not count toward the 120 credits needed for graduation.
Tutoring is integrated into and required for all of the ADP courses taken in the summer and during the academic year. The Learning Assistance and Resource Center administers tutoring for the ADP. Tutoring sessions emphasize course content but also focus on study and time management skills to help students become independent learners.