This page was created especially for Parents and Guardians of students attending
West Chester University. We hope you find the information on this site helpful.
QuickPAY: Electronic Billing & Payments
- All bills and statements are sent to the student's WCU e-mail account.
- Students MUST check their e-mail account regularly!
- Parents have the ability to view and pay the electronic bill through their own
access once students establish them as Authorized Users.
- QuikPAY allows users to view bills, print bills and make payments online via
credit card and e-check.
- It is convenient, secure, and easy to use.
- Students must first set up parents as Authorized Users in the QuikPAY system
before they are able to access the system. Instructions for setting up Authorized Users
- Authorized Users (Parents) will receive an automated email with the login name
informing them that they have been authorized. They will be required to contact
the student for the temporary QuikPAY password established for them. Authorized
Users will use the temporary password established by the student to create their
own permanent QuikPAY password.
- Once established, Authorized Users will receive an email notifying them an
online bill has been sent each billing cycle.
To access QuikPAY
- Students access QuikPAY by logging into their myWCU account with their user ID
and password, scrolling down to the Student Financials section on the home page and clicking
on the QuikPAY ePayment eBill link. Once logged into QuikPAY, students may establish
Authorized Users accounts & temporary passwords to allow third parties (i.e.
parents) to make online payments on their behalf.
- Authorized Users (Parents) access their QuikPAY account by visiting
- Student passwords for myWCU and Webmail expire every 90 days. If you are
having trouble re-setting your myWCU password, please contact the Academic
Computing Office at 610.436.3349. Additional information regarding accessing
webmail or myWCU may be found on the
Academic Computing website.
- Authorized Users (Parents): your QuikPAY password does not expire. However, if
you forget your QuikPAY password, you can re-set it yourself at anytime.
First Time Users: Detailed Instructions (in PDF format).