Joseph Santivasci, M.Ed.
Assistant Provost and Assistant Vice President for Strategic Enrollment Management
Marcie Cohen, M.S.
Coordinator of Student Support
Ben Morgan, M.A.
Associate Director of the Writing Center
Sign in to your Ram Career Network account for access to internship and job postings!
The Career Development Center assists with:
To schedule a 30-minute phone appointment, please call (610) 436-2501.
Free and confidential Counseling Services are provided to WCU in Philadelphia students on a part-time basis. Dr. Kristin Shelesky, a WCU faculty psychologist, offers appointments on Thursdays at the Center City site. Appointments are available between 11AM and 6PM. ContactDr. Shelesky,
or PASSHE Center City Administrative Assistant,Keeya Faison,
at (267) 386-3026 to schedule.
If you plan to take courses at WCU and another school, such as a community college, in the same semester, and would like to use financial aid, you must complete a Consortium Agreement . This form gets taken to the financial aid office of the host institution, and then sent to WCU’s financial aid office. This allows WCU to package you for enough aid to cover the cost of both schools. Please keep in mind that WCU does not pay the host institution directly; you will receive the funds in the form of a refund check after the semester has begun. A Consortium Agreement must be submitted every semester during which you will be dual-enrolled.
Financial Aid Process
In order to receive financial aid, you must complete the following steps:
Be sure to check your WCU email regularly for important financial aid alerts!
Search for Scholarship opportunities with the new WCU scholarship search tool! Click "Apply Now" to complete the WCU General Scholarship Application.
Students attending classes at WCU’s Philadelphia Site will have access to the multiple library resources on the West Chester campus. For information about accessing materials, please visit the library's special online resource site.
Electronic Materials and Delivery of Print Materials
86% of the University Libraries’ collection is available online 24/7 for WCU in Philadelphia students. This includes:
WCU Library will ship books & DVDs to:
Request PDF scans of articles from print journals and chapters from books via ILLiad:
If the Library doesn’t have a particular material, you can request it via interlibrary loan.
· Social Work Reference Center: Best practices, guidelines, patient education, and more quick access information for social workers and mental health professionals
· Encyclopedia of Social Work: Overview articles on key topics ranging from international issues to ethical standards that is continuously updated
· PolicyMap: Online geographical information database with data on housing, education, mortgage originations, jobs and more. Create custom maps, tables, and reports
· Psychotherapy.net: Streaming videos in the areas of counseling and therapy as well as tools and manuals for use in instructional settings
· Our main eBook collections (eBook Central and eBook Academic Collection) have social work books, including multiple book series such as “Foundations of Social Work Knowledge,” “Research Highlights in Social Work Services,” “Contemporary Social Work Studies,” and “Springer Series on Social Work.”
· Legal Collection: Full-text, authoritative source for information on current issues, studies, thoughts and trends of the legal world covered in hundreds of the world's most respected scholarly law journals
· Criminal Justice and Public Safety in Video: Documentaries, training videos, and interviews illustrating the strategies, techniques, and experiences of professionals serving on the front lines of justice and public safety
· Anatomy & Physiology online: 3D modelling of human anatomy and physiology
· Cochrane Library & Clinical Answers: provide evidence-based information for healthcare decision making
· DSM Library: Includes access to DSM-V Diagnostic & Statistical Manual, Handbook of Differential Diagnosis, Clinical Cases, and Guía de consulta de los criterios diagnósticos del DSM-5
· Nursing Education in Video: Streaming videos created specifically for the education and training of nurses, nursing assistants and other healthcare workers
· eBook Clinical collection: More than 2,600 quality titles that focus on medical specialties, nursing, allied health and general practice areas
Need help from a reference librarian?
WCU in Philadelphia has started a Lending Library! Contact Coordinator of Student Support,
if you would like to donate or reserve books. View available books .
Student ID photos may be submitted online via the branch campus online submission form. Please read the following instructions and photo guidelines carefully before submitting the form: Online Photo Submission .
Student IDs will be distributed during the first week of classes. Students will need to present another valid form of photo ID (i.e. driver's license, passport) in order to receive their student ID card.
Accepted forms of payment:
If you are using Financial Aid to purchase books through the WCU SSI Bookstore, please follow these additional steps:
The Writing Center offers free writing consultation services to all WCU undergraduate and graduate students.. At every stage of the writing process, writing consultants help writers identify their strengths and develop strategies to become better writers. Explore the Writing Center website for resources for writers and information about their services.
Schedule an appointment - First-time users will need to register.
Contact the WCU in Philadelphia Writing Center at (215) 560-5986 orat WCU Philly Writing Center's e-mail.