- Candidates must have a BSN from an accredited nursing program.
- Submit official transcripts from all institutions attended.
- Submit two letters of recommendation.
- A copy of the applicants RN license should be provided as well. Show evidence of current licensure as an RN in Pennsylvania.
- Undergraduate C.G.P.A. of at least 2.80
- Undergraduate course in statistics.
- Submit a written statement of professional goals.
Other Important Information
- The MSN curriculum of West Chester University is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) through 2019.
- Prospective Students
- Current Students