Back to top of page.
Early and Middle Grades Education
- M.Ed. Applied Studies in Teaching and Learning
- Applicants must have earned a bachelor's degree prior to enrollment from an accredited
college or university in the United States.
- Prospective students must hold a Pennsylvania Level I certificate, or its equivalent,
and have completed one year of full-time satisfactory PK-12 teaching experience in
a public or private school.
- Submit online application.
- Send all official transcripts from every institution attended.
- Send two professional recommendations.
- Submit a written statement of professional goals.
- Candidates must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
Other Important Information
- The program is designed for experienced educators and promotes collaborative work
with peers and with faculty.