Phone:610 – 436 – 2148
- B.S.Ohio University
- M.S.Ohio University
- Ph.D.Ohio University
Deterministic and Stochastic Evolution Equations, Stochastic Analysis, Applied Analysis
- Associate Professor of Mathematics
West Chester University of PA, West Chester, Pennsylvania August 2013 - present
- Professor of Mathematics and Computer Science (tenured)
Goucher College, Baltimore, Maryland June 2011 – June 2013
- Associate Professor of Mathematics and Computer Science (tenured)
Goucher College, Baltimore, Maryland June 2005 – June 2011
Department Chair July 2006 – June 2009
- Assistant Professor of Mathematics and Computer Science Sept. 1999 – June 2005
Goucher College, Baltimore, Maryland
- McKibben, M.A. & Webster, M., Abstract functional second-order stochastic evolution equations with applications, to appear in Afrika Matematika.
- Lakhel, E. & McKibben, M.A., Controllability of neutral stochastic integro-differential evolution equations driven by a fractional Brownian motion, Afrika Matematika, volume 28, number 1 – 2, 207 – 220, March 2017.
- Mahmudov, N.I. & McKibben, M.A., On approximately controllable systems, Applied and Computational Mathematics, volume 15, number 3, 247 – 264, October 2016.
- McKibben, M.A. & N.I. Mahmudov, On the approximate controllability of fractional evolution equations with generalized Riemann-Liouville fractional derivative, in Special Issue “Recent Developments on Fixed Point Theory in Function Spaces and Applications to Control and Optimization Problems,” Journal of Function Spaces, vol. 2015, Article ID 263823, 9 pages, 2015. doi:10.1155/2015/263823, May 2015.
McKibben, M.A. & Webster, M, Abstract Stochastic Integrodifferential Delay Equations Driven by Fractional Brownian Motion, Far East Journal of Mathematical Sciences, volume 96, number 6, 757 – 800, March 2015.
- McKibben, M.A. & Webster, M., Abstract Functional Stochastic Evolution Equations Driven by Fractional Brownian Motion, Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, Article ID 516853, 14 pages, doi:10.1155/2014/516853, 2014.
- McKibben, M.A., Measure-Dependent Stochastic Nonlinear Beam Equations Driven by Fractional Brownian Motion, International Journal of Stochastic Analysis, vol. 2013, Article ID 868301, 16 pages, 2013. doi:10.1155/2013/868301.
- McKibben, M.A. and Webster, M., Differential Equations with MATLAB: Exploration, Applications, and Theory, Textbooks in Mathematics Series, CRC Press, September 2014.
- Abstract Fractional Stochastic Evolution Equations with Applications to Nonlinear Beam Dynamics and Stochastic Wave Equation, 11th American Institute of Mathematical Sciences Conference on Dynamical Systems, Differential Equations and Applications, Symposium on Infinite Dimensional Stochastic Systems and Applications, Orlando, FL, July 2016 – invited symposium talk.
- Holey Rocks, Indecisive Fluids, Vanishing Beaches & Fiery Neurons: The Unifying Nature of Implicit Evolution EquationsVillanova University, August 2016 - invited colloquium talk.
- Abstract measure-dependent stochastic evolution equations, American Mathematical Society Annual Meeting, Special Session on Stochastic Differential Equations, Jan 2011 – invited talk.
- McKean-Vlasov stochastic equations: Past, present, and future directions, 34th SIAM Southeastern-Atlantic Conference, Symposium on Stochastic Models and Applications, Raleigh, NC, March 2010 – invited symposium talk.
- Stochastic evolution equations driven by fBm, 6th International Conference on DE and Dynamical Systems Talk, May 2008 – invited talk
- McKean-Vlasov equations driven by fractional Brownian motion, American Mathematical Society Annual Meeting, Special Session on Stochastic Hybrid Systems, Jan 2008 – invited talk.
- John M. Smith Outstanding Teaching Award, Mathematical Association of America, 2012.