Forms You Need
Forms for West Chester University
WCU Request for VA Certification (PDF):
- West Chester University office of Financial Aid for Certifying enrollment at WCU for Veterans Educational Benefits. This form is for the Summer 2013, and the Academic Year 2013-2014Complete and return to the Office of the Financial Aid Office
WCU Degree Progress Report (PDF)
Transcript Request Form(PDF)
- Official Transcripts include all work completed at West Chester University (undergraduate and graduate). Transcript processing takes 5‐7 business days before mailing. Complete and return to the Office of the Registrar
Drop/Add/Withdrawal Form (PDF)
- Courses will only be dropped from your academic record if this form is submitted before the end of the Drop/Add period (refer to Academic Calendar). After the Drop/Add period, submission of this form will result in a in a withdrawal and the course will remain on your academic record with a “W” for the grade. Complete and return to the Office of the Registrar
WCU Pass/Fail Request Form (PDF)
- All degree students who are sophomores, juniors or seniors with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.00
are eligible to take courses pass/fail.
- The pass/fail privilege is limited to one course per semester; only free electives may be taken on a
pass/fail basis. Free electives may not be used to satisfy major, core, cognate, or general education
(including) distributive requirements. Interdisciplinary, diverse communities and writing emphasis
courses taken to satisfy these requirements may not be taken pass/fail.
- A grade of pass carries credit value but does not affect the cumulative grade point average.
- A grade of fail is computed into the cumulative grade point average.
- After contracting for a pass/fail, the student may not request or accept any grade other than P or F.
- This process must be completed by the end of the ninth week of the semester (or equivalent in
~Complete and return to the Office of the Registrar
WCU Application for Change of Major [undergrads] (PDF)
- Complete all information on the form and obtain ALL appropriate signatures. Plan codes must be obtained from Department Chairpersons. Forms without plan codes will be returned to the department. Complete and return to the Office of the Registrar
WCU Petition For Exception to Policy (PDF)
- Please complete all information and obtain ALL appropriate signatures.
Complete and return to the Office of the Registrar
General Purpose Forms for Military and Veteran Students
Veterans Adminstration Forms Page
- Click on the link Below to Go to the Veterans Adminstrtion Page that contains a wide variety of Forms you may need: VA Form Page Link
Voter Registration Application(PDF)
- "The future of this republic is in the hands of the American voter."
~Dwight D. Eisenhower
The Standard Form 180, Request Pertaining to Military Records (PDF)
- SF-180; Used to request information from military records. Certain identifying information is necessary to determine the location of an individual's record of military service. Please try to answer each item on the SF 180. If you do not have and cannot obtain the information for an item, show "NA," meaning the information is "not available." Include as much of the requested information as you can. To determine where to mail this request see Page 2 of the SF180 for record locations and facility addresses.
SF-15 Veteran Employment Preference (PDF)
Veterans' Preference gives eligible veterans preference in appointment over many other
applicants. Veterans' preference applies, to virtually all new appointments in both the
competitive and excepted service. Veterans' preference does not guarantee veterans a job
and it does not apply to internal agency actions such as promotions, transfers,
reassignments and reinstatements.