Where and When Can I Buy a Permit?
Permits are sold at the Parking Services Office in the Peoples Building, Church Street, and University Avenue, Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00am and 2:00 pm throughout the year.
Fall 2017-2018 Parking Permit Sales
Parking Permits are ON SALE NOW for the 2017-2018 academic year:
- Monday - Friday: 8:00am to 2:00pm
Extended hours for Parking Permit sales will be available in People's Building as follows:
- Wednesday, August 23 to Friday, August 25 from 8:00am to 4:00pm (Psychology Lobby)
- Saturday, August 26 from 10:00am to 2:00pm (Psychology Lobby)
- Monday, August 28 to Friday, September 1 from 8:00am to 4:00pm (Psychology Lobby)
Residence Hall DROP & GO: Extended hours for Parking Permit sales will be available in People's Building as follows:
- Wednesday, August 9 to Friday, August 11 from 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Monday, August 14 to Friday, August 18 from 8:00am to 4:00pm
- Saturday, August 19 from 8:00am to 4:00pm
Summer Parking Information
- Summer Parking Dates
- Summer Parking begins on the Monday after commencement, and ends on the Friday before the first day of Fall classes each year.
- Parking permits are required in employee areas, visitor areas, and other specially designated spaces; These areas are enforced 24 hours per day, 7 days per week
- Parking Permits are not required in student designated parking spaces
Parking Permit Registration
- Online Registration is now available
- Apply in person
- Please bring valid Vehicle Regisration, Driver's License/University ID Card, and cash or check/money order.
- Mail-in your completed application along with copies of the Vehicle Registration, Driver's License, University ID Card, and a check or money order payable to "WCU Parking Fund" to:
- West Chester University
Parking Services Office
690 South Church Street
West Chester, PA 19383-3515
Parking Services will process the form and have it ready for pickup within ten working days of receipt.
Parking Ticket Holds
All outstanding parking tickets and holds must be cleared prior to purchasing an annual permit. You can view holds on your account in MyWCU. Parking tickets may be paid:
- Over the phone at 610-436-2552
- In person at the Bursar's Office
There are no refunds for parking permits. All Sales are Final.
- Prospective Students
- Current Students